Decorate with Wreaths
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Christmas Trees and other Christmas Tree topics.
How can I decorate my Christmas trees with wreaths?
If you've decided to decorate your tree using the traditional red and green color scheme, here's an inspiring idea you can use to create tiny red wreaths out of miniature pepper berry branches:
You will need:
- Green floral tape
- 3-inch diameter Styrofoam rings
- Pepper berry branches
- ½ inch floral pins
- 1/3 yard of 5/8-inch-wide wire edged organdy ribbon (white with gold trim)
- Scissors Hooks
- Wrap the entire surface areas of the rings in floral tape then lay them on a flat surface, wrong side up
- Break the branches into smaller pieces and attach to the foam rings using the pins. Apply berries to pin heads using the glue gun. Continue until the entire ring is covered.
- Tie organdy ribbons to the floral pins, making knots at the midpoint and secure to wreath.
- Attach to tree using hooks.
Hint: To illuminate the wreaths place each one near a Christmas light.