Make Your Tree Reflect Your Personality
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Decorated Christmas Trees and other Christmas Tree topics.
How can I decorate my tree with a beach theme?
Surf's up! Your personal decorated Christmas tree should reflect you, your personality, and your lifestyle. If you live on the beach and are a self-declared beach bum, let that come across in your Christmas decorating. Decorate your tree using a beach theme. To achieve this look is simple, use the tips below:
- Select a color scheme that is pastel and “beachy.”
- Invest in some sea-themed Christmas lights (a simple online search will score you some shell-shaped lights).
- String shells or beads up on your tree instead of popcorn or garland.
- Instead of traditionally wrapping the gifts you will place under your tree, put the one that will fit into colorful beach buckets and accent and conceal them with tissue paper.
- Use a colorful beach blanket or towel as a tree skirt.
- Top the tree of with a starfish.